Saturday, November 30, 2013


Our Thanksgiving! 

We had a very happy Thanksgiving this year. We went to visit my zebra cousins and Elsie's bunny friend Lucy. We like to see them and wish they lived with us except that we don't like to share our toys. It is good when we go to their house because then THEY have to share their toys with us. 

The drive to their house is too long. Person should let
us run around the car but she makes us sit still 
Hi Michelle! 

I was very happy to see my cousin Michelle when we arrived. She and I came to live with our people when they were little. We used to live together but then our people grew up and moved away. 

Elsie and Lucy had carrots but us zebras didn't have to eat any.
Person must have read the treat tutorial last week!

After dinner we worked on putting what we are thankful for on the Thankful Tree. 

It's really tall Elsie. I think we'll have to climb it.
Grab us a few leaves Elsie

I am thankful for my person this year and Elsie is thankful for candy. I told her that they are related because our person is how we get candy. Elsie is too little to understand this though. 

We'll have to climb again to hang them.

Next we had chocolate cake which was the best part of the day I think. Michele's person made a little cake that was just the right size for us. Michelle's person may be nicer than mine. I still love my person though. 

Come on everyone and sit down. We want to eat! 

We also had some of person's dessert. It didn't have enough sugar so we added some. 

It turned out this wasn't sugar. Person says that is why we should learn to read.
We just let her have the rest after that.  We are nice that way. 

We got to spend the night with our cousins in the little sleeping bags person made for all of us. 

I can't sleep until person tells me a Pippa Mouse story

We had a very good time and were sad to go home the next day. Michelle and Lucy are good friends for us.

Goodbye Michelle and Lucy. Please visit us soon. 

Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to get ready for Christmas. We are very excited about that and are sure person will need lots of help from us.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little anigirls are growing up and having fun. We love to hear all about their holidays and excursions and activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zebra Julie,
    I think your sleeping bags look very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part was adding pepper to dessert. Don't let them learn how to read, though! It'll be anarchy!

    ReplyDelete