Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Introducing our awesome new band
"Government Issue Teddy Bear" 

We have decided to form a band. Our people's music is not interesting to little animals so we will write songs that are better for us. It takes all three of us to play the ukulele. Elsie thinks she is a good singer but she isn't. Maybe I'll edit her out after we record and not tell her. Emmalina wants to be in charge but that is my job since I am a zebra and know better than bunnies about these things. I told her she can be responsible for making sure our people don't find out about this. It is top secret!

We are not allowed to play with the ukulele so don't tell anyone.
We can't get into trouble again or we will lose candy privileges!

I am learning to play the piano too. It is a good instrument for a zebra because the keys are black and white stripes! I only have four paws and not ten fingers like a person so it is hard for me but I will keep trying.

I'm not allowed to play piano without supervision either.
My person is really mean sometimes!
We will let you know about upcoming concerts and CD releases. Since we are only allowed to use our toy percussion instruments, it will be challenging but we will find a way.  

1 comment:

  1. Berry says where there is a will there is a way. You just have to find the will and then you are on your way! berry is berry berry smart according to herself, the ultimate authority on such matters.

    ReplyDelete