Saturday, April 14, 2018

Elsie's Birthday!

Elise's birthday was on April 1st and we had a party for her. Person was nicer than usual so we are proposing that in future every day is someone's birthday. There is no reason why all days shouldn't be as fun as a birthday.

We never get to hold the scissors! Not fair!

Person put Sophia in charge of making party hats. This meant she got to use the scissors. Person says this is because Sophia is bigger than us and that she has never tried to cut off someone's ear. This is very unfair as we were only trying to do a magic trick.

These turned out very nicely! Sophia is smart.

Thankfully, Sophia listened to all of our directions and put lots of ribbon and pink on the hats and they look very festive. Person's advice about being careful with the scissors and not getting marker on us was not helpful.

I'm a very nice friend to Elsie.

I gave Elsie a whole package of carrots for her birthday which I think was very nice of me. It was a good resent because Elsie loves carrots and I don't so I will not be sad if she doesn't want to share. This was very smart of me. Also I love Elsie a lot since she is my best friend.

Strawberry cake!

Person baked us a special strawberry cake with whipped cream. Elsie even got a candle and we sang the birthday song very loudly. 


We're ready for a big piece of cake now!

 Elsie had a very nice birthday! I am excited for my birthday next but I don't know when it is so I think tomorrow will do nicely. What do you think?

2 comments: